Designed to the last detail by "modern Audubon" John Muir Laws, this sketchbook is the perfect starting point for observing and recording nature. Sturdy covers and a lay-down flat binding make field sketching easy, and Laws' practical advice will sharpen your skills and deepen your curiosity about the natural world around you.
This revised and updated edition includes:
- Tips, techniques and advice from master nature journaler John Muir Laws
- Reference illustrations to solve common nature-drawing problems
- Tools for measuring and quantifying observations
- Suggestions for field activities
- Sixty-four pages of high-quality paper suitable for pen, pencil and light washes
- Sixteen toned pages for precise placement of highlights and shadows